Our goal is 88,000 new trees for our growing forest. Together with our friends from the Yangil community, we at
For the Future, Bioten, and Nadine, aim to support the already on-going 10 year reforestation effort led by MAD Travel. For every tree purchased for Yangil by us, our friends at Bioten commit to matching it 100%!
Imagine a whole new forest in our lifetime!
Imagine it. Let's make it real.
For just php 50, you can help build a forest.
trees From the youth
trees From bioten
Our friends from Bioten will match each donation made by you!
We at For the Future aim to make helping easily accessible, especially for us young people. We're partnering up with friends from all over to make this possible!
The project is really needed as we have to empower others to create value for themselves and the environment. Im excited with the idea that we can tackle climate change, livelihood, food security, water scarcity and environmental degradation in one program - but it takes a collective effort to make it happen.
- Raf Dionisio, Co-founder MAD Travel
Caring for nature is more than just a catchphrase. Bioten is a brand that believes in being honest and green-- they commit to our natural world by being honest through and through from their ingredients, to their energy consumption, to their packaging.
Bioten's sustainable commitments
1. All our face cream boxes are certified by FSC, the Forest Stewardship Council. FSC is an independent, non-profit organization that protects forests for future generations. Having the FSC certification means that the paper of our boxes comes from responsible sources. We are committed to do what it takes so that our planet’s forests are not harmed.
2. We use glass in the jars of our face creams. Glass is a sustainable, fully recyclable material which saves precious natural resources. Our jars contain 30% of recycled glass which also helps in saving energy, as in recycling procedure materials melt at a lower temperature than when producing glass from raw materials. Consequently, less energy is required for the creation of our jars.
3. All bioten product packaging is 100% recyclable.
4. Our factory is certified by TUV Hellas since it applies an energy management system ISO 50001. This means that we follow a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance, with a goal to reduce energy use, and therefore greenhouse gas emissions.